I spent the afternoon at the Chinese assembly Hall to lend support to the launch of the Centre for Policy Initiative English and Chinese Website. The launch was preceded by speeches by Dr Syed Husin Ali, Deputy President of PKR and former Penang State Councillor Datuk Dr Toh Kim Woon. Both spoke on Freedom of Information. Dr Syed Husin Ali recalled the time when Ku Li of Semangat 46 was trying to promote Gagasan. He asked the BN government during the election campaign: "Give me 3minutes even at 3am on TV". This was denied. So much for freedom of Information. During question time Dr Husin was asked if 916 was a fact. He said, straight-faced, " I can say authoritatively that we have the numbers.......it will happen...if not on the 16, its after......because they have snatched some bodies away on some study trip to Taiwan."
I was also reliably informed by HANTU that an East Malaysian MP was visited by the Special Branch and asked as to why he was not going on the trip. He informed the government uniformed busy body that his passport had expired. An immigration officer was summarily summoned to the YB's house and withing two hours the YB got a new passport. We call this efficiency in emergency.
Over the past few days we have been entertained by the preparations orchestrated by Tiong King Sing, Bintulu MP of Port Klang Free Zone debacle. HANTU also volunteered that each received a red packet containing some half million ringgit for exigency expenses during the trip with a note: DONT'T YOU DARE JUMP! I am not sure how much will go towards green fees and lap dancers. Luckily Jack Abrahamoff and Gazali Sheikh are not involved.
This comedic caper can invariably get little kids to laugh at the antics of our lawmakers. The kids will inevitably have a bigger laugh IF and WHEN these vacationeers submit their TRIP-REPORT!
For a fact our vacationing lawmakers will have a rollicking time, as Din Merican mischievously observed, because JAIS/JAWI has no jusrisdiction in THIGH-WANT. The wives should have insisted that their spouse are chastity-belted before the trip. Perhaps, the PM told the wives not to be too restrictive. However HANTU did try to sell the Enforcer to some of the wives.I am again reliably informed that some wives did disobey the PM. HANTU also suggested that I do some public service by promoting these. Why not....we want our MPs to come back chaste and ready to file their trip-report.
The Enforcer Steel Chastity Belt
The ass strap has a separate locking mechanism that can be removed (with key) for defecation. Before locking the belt on try using a large butt plug (see recommendations below). The rear ass strap should be snug enough to prevent its removal.
Our deluxe version has 4-D rings. Enjoy cuffing his wrists to the sides or rear of the belt (recommendations below). Your slave will be brimming with excitement in having his genitals locked, ass pluged, wrists bound and totally at your mercy for release. The metal is nicely polished for an amazing look.
- Open the steel waist belt with key.
- Step in each leg inside the belt.
- Push flaccid penis down into the L shape tube (if your hard, very common, try ice to bring your man back into a flaccid state).
- Choose one of the 3 sizing holes for correct fit.
- Apply key to lock and slowly screw security belt through all 3 straps. Note: for a very tight fit it is helpful to have a second set of hands.
Benefits and Features:
- Steel belt is completely lined for comfort
- L shaped tube confines penis and rubber extension allows urination
- Includes 2 unique keys
- Rear ass strap is removable for defecation with Key.
- Can be securely worn with or without ass strap. For it has its own locking mechanism.
- Ass strap is tight enough to hold wide base butt plugs inside the ass.
- 2 steel d-rings allow for wrist restraints on the sides of the belt
- 2 additional steel d-rings in the rear allow you to secure his hands to the back of the belt.